Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

Um....

John Kerry isn't a WASP, just so you know...

Love Lost Love Lost

Eh

just cuz something's disturbing doesn't mean its good.

I Miss You, Dad I Miss You, Dad

Disappointing

It's pretty dispicable to use the deaths of thousands of people in order to make a flash film that in no way has anything to do with your life. I notice that you didnt mention your dad was still alive until well after the voting was over. Whether it was intentional or not, you owe people an apology.
Also, what were you trying to seay exactly with this movie? 9/11 was bad? Oh, my, i hadn't thought of that. If your dad had really been killed, it would have been different.
-Sam

TheMidnightMan responds:

Now look, it is a fact i stated above that this entire movie is figurative and symbolic. Now for people who simply cant get over the fact i may be wrong, I'll say once more "THIS MOVIE ISNT FOR ME, ITS FOR THE REAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED IN THE WTC AND PENTAGON. And it's INSULTING to think i wud use my reviewers to get pity points. Now I'm sorry you all misinterpreted the messege here, and I apologize. But, I did not lie or use anybody. Besides, I wouldnt do that to the real people who have lost loved ones. That'd be f*cked up.

Hyrule High Hyrule High

very good

seems PERFECT for underdog of the week.
Just Perfect.
Underdog of the Week.
Just perfect for it.
For Underdog of the Week.
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuust Perfect.

TapismDotCom responds:

Damn right it would!

Biosect (no war) Biosect (no war)

VERY TRUE

couldn't agree more. bush has to go, one way or another. not that i would ever hurt somenone, but i wouldnt care if someone else did

Life After College - EP2 Life After College - EP2

WOW!

This is, without doubt, the best Flash i have ever seen. i wish I was patient enough to do this level work!

Stickland Episode 1 Stickland Episode 1

Pretty cool

I liked it. I hope to see some more sequels. Go Blueboos! (Democrats I'm guessing)

x-alienzsk8-x responds:

Yeah, 2 has already been released and I'm currently working on the base of 8 (the finished product needs editing)

war ? war ?

Excellent

This is one of the best animations I've seen. Well done.